Amadablam Expedition- 33 days
|Max Altitude||6856 m|
|Group Size||02-18 People|
Feel the adrenaline siphoning through your veins as you attempt to summit the pinnacle of the world’s most lovely mountain, Mt. Amadablam in our thoroughly bold Amadablam Expedition. This extraordinary glancing mountain in the northern Himalayas is exceptionally mainstream among climbers yet not for its tallness or elevation. But instead for its tastefully entrancing common excellence which appears to catch the heart and brains of the individuals who view it. Offering a few exciting minutes, our summit undertaking of Mt. Amadablam will undoubtedly give climbers a strikingly essential climbing involvement with Nepal. With trails comprising of soak day off ice, this is an unquestionable requirement do mountaineering campaign for any actually situated climbers however in any case, it very well may be genuinely depleting for some climbers as they move from Camp 1 to the summit of Mt. Amadablam. Beginning with a departure from Kathmandu, our experience starts as we arrive at the airstrip town of Lukla and rise higher to arrive at a few Himalayan towns before at last arriving at the base camp of Mt. Ama Dablam. On our way to the base camp, we go through Phakding, Namche Bazaar (where we remain one additional day for acclimatization purposes), Tengboche and Pangboche towns. Our summit climb incorporates different obstructions, for example, uncovered stone edge and summit ice fields however we make certain to experience every one of them individually and effectively move towards the summit of the mountain. At the summit day when the climate is agreeable to us, we dispatch ourselves for a last push through by using ropes and cross one final obstacle of a short steep segment before getting invited by an amazing sight from the summit of Mt. Amadablam.
Despite the fact that its tallness is only 6,856 meters above ocean level, one can without much of a stretch comprehend that the perspectives from the summit are truly unique to some other mountains as should be obvious the extolling pinnacle of Mt. Everest straightforwardly from that point once they arrive at the summit. In the wake of loving our achievement, we begin dropping down and head back to Lukla by means of Namche Bazaar. On the off chance that you need to sign up for this undertaking, at that point you should have a decent measure of mountaineering abilities alongside some past elevation experience of trekking or ascending and be appropriately solid as the extraordinary heights can get entirely wild out of the blue without you thinking about it. Contact, Himalaya Experience Travel Tours and Trek now and we will loan you our top-most qualified ascending staffs who have recently ascended the summit and give a valiant effort to assist you with arriving at the highest point of this excellent Himalayan mountain.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel Yak and Yeti or similar hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft)
Day 02:Preparation, Briefings at Departments of tourism, Last minute shopping
Day 03:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla; Trek to Phakding (2650m/8694ft, 04 hrs); lodge accommodation
Day 04:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar through colorful Khumbu villages (3440m/11286ft, 06hrs); Lodge accommodation
Day 05:Rest day for acclimatization; you will be hike to famous Everest View Hotel (3800m/12487ft, 3hrs) to catch a glimpse of Everest; explore Hilary and Sherpa museum at Namche in the evening with slide show program.
Day 06:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3850m/12631ft, 05-06 hrs); visit significant Buddhist monastery; lodge accommodation
Day 07:Trek from Tyangboche to Ama Dablam Base camp (4600m/15091ft, 5hrs)
Day 8-27:Climbing period Summit Amadablam (6,812m/22,334ft)
Day 28:Preparation for return, trek to Tengboche (3860m/12631ft, 04 hours) lodge accommodation
Day 29:Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft, 04hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 30:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla(2840m/9317ft,7hrs) lodge accommodation
Day 31:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350M/4430ft); 35minutes, transfer to hotel
Day 32:Leisure day & shopping in Kathmandu; Fair well-Celebration dinner with culture program in the Evening.
Day 33:Transfer to the airport for final departure.
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Lukla-EBC-Lukla) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).