Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 9 days
|Group Size||Min 02 p|
|Accommodation||Small Cottage during trek & touristic hotel in city.|
|Meals||During trek three times meal and breakfast in city.|
Introduction to Annapurna Base camp Trek
Trekking towards the Annapurna Base Camp brings you the total scale and enormity of the Himalayas, variety of occasional flora and fauna, contrasting landscapes and vegetation, the exceptional lifestyle of the local populations, the wealth of culture also as ancient and historical heritage. From the medieval aged heritages of Kathmandu valley and therefore, the comforting, attractive city of Pokhara to the agricultural country side with cool waterfalls and pristine rivers, wonderful cuisines, and openhearted hosts, and enthralling sunrise and sunsets, trekkers are bound to be mesmerized. Connect with the Annapurna Base Camp Trek to urge enthralled with the enormity of the glaciers, be wonderful with the exciting rhododendron forestry and scenic landscapes, and feel triumphant within the natural amphitheater of Annapurna massif during the Annapurna Sanctuary. The exploration to Annapurna Base Camp Trek, one among the foremost popular trekking destinations within the world, begins from the Lake City, Pokhara. After exploring the cultural and historical heritages in Kathmandu then pass through the dramatic road resulting in Pokhara. As you begin walking from the trail-head of Nayapul, you’ll soon reach Birethanti, a gorgeous village near the Modi River. Explore the rhododendron, bamboo and moss-covered forest. With the scenic landscape, and therefore, the view of the mountains containing unique Fishtail Mountain, certain peaks of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri Peak. Through Sinuwaand Chhomrong villages, we cross through bamboo thickets and rhododendron forests, and a number of other rural villages to succeed in the false base camp of Fishtail Mountain. Trekking before the bottom of this sacred and unique peak, you shall reach to the bottom of majestic Annapurna Peak, the climax of Annapurna Base Camp Trek and therefore, the heart of Annapurna Sanctuary. Retracing an equivalent trail through the natural, predicament spring at JhinuDanda, the trek is bound up as you reach Pokhara and to Kathmandu.Beautiful Annapurna Base Camp Trek may be a moderately strenuous adventure desired preferred trekking season for this destination though you’ll also start it within winter. You’d go poetic about the majesty of the mountains and scenery, cultural richness and authenticity of the agricultural lifestyle during this trek. Connect with the team of execs of Himalaya Experience Travel, Tours and Trekto urge the simplest out of this trek with precisely designed itinerary, excellence service, and professional team members.
Kathmandu to Pokhara-850m, Duration: 07 hrs by Ac tourist bus-distance 210km.
Pokhara to Nayapul drive 1.5 hrs and trek to JhinuDanda (Hot Spring)-1760m.
JhinuDanda (Hot Spring) -1760m to Bamboo 2245m, 05 hrs.
Bamboo -2245m to Deurali-3210m, 05 hrs.
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp -4130m, Duration: 4hrs.
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo-2245m, Duration: 6hrs.
Bamboo to JhinuDanda (Hot Spring)-1760m, Duration: 5hrs.
JhinuDanda to Pokhara-850m Duration: 5 hours walk up to Nayapul and 1hrs drive by car.
Pokhara to Kathmandu-1350m, 7 hrs drive by tourist bus and farewell dinner at the evening.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara in B/B basis.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meal during the trek.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu after trek.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek.
- Porter service (2 trekkers : 1 porter).
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Food and accommodation for guide and porters.
- All necessary documents (ACAP Permit and TIMS).
- All government and local taxes.
- Medical kit.
- Trekking map as itinerary.
- Trip completion certificate from company.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Food and accommodation on Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses : Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar bills, cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Extra night accommodation in Pokhara in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porters.