Annapurna Circuit Cycling Tour 22 days
|Max Altitude||5416 m.|
|Group Size||Min 02 Persons|
Heart-pounding Mountain biking adventure in Nepal If you wants to travel for this then visit the famous Annapurna Circuit trail? At that moment our Annapurna Circuit Cycling Tour is the right trip for you. Supplying you with tons of chances to explore all the fascinating destinations, we take you on a life-changing trip with unbelievable natural, and cultural phenomena’s that are sure to keep your heart-racing all the way. Ranging from the capital city of Kathmandu, we drive bent Besisahar (760m) then to Khudi village. From now onward, we start our biking journey by traveling to Bahundanda village. Attractive scenic trails crammed with overwhelming mountain scenarios occupy most of the biking trail ahead. Ongoing, we visit several awe-inspiring sites just like the ancient yet stunning Manang village, grandiose Tilicho Base Camp and therefore, the spine-tingling Thorong La Pass. Not to mention, Muktinath Temple (a very fashionable religious site) which can be visited by us overthe ending phase of our biking trip. And then eventually, we complete our tour by descending further right down to Tatopani (this place is especially famous for its natural hot springs) and Beni Bazaar for get-up-and-go back toto Pokhara city. Contact and join with the, Himalaya Experience Travel, Tours and Trek directly and to catch our Annapurna Circuit Mountain Biking Tour.
Arrival in Kathmandu(1350m)
Kathmandu Sightseeing and Welcome Dinner
Drive Kathmandu / Beshisahar (760m) / Khudi (790m) [Lo, B, L, D / Total Cycle: 0km]
Khudi / Bahundanda (1310m)
Bahundanda / Tal (1700m)
Tal / Chame (2670m)
Chame / Pisang (3300m)
Pisang / Manang (3540m)
Manang / Khangsar (3,750m)
Khangsar / Tilicho Lake Base Camp (4,200m)
Early morning ride to the Tilicho Lake and back to Khangsar (3,750m)
Khangsar / Manang (3540m)
Continue to Letdar (4200m)
Letdar / ThorungPhedi (4450m)
Cross Thorung-La (5416m), Continue to Muktinath (3800m)
Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m)
Jomsom / Kalopani (2530m)
Kalopani / Tatopani (1190m)
Bike until Beni Bazaar (24km, 830m, 90% ride-able) and drive to Pokhara.
Fly or Drive to Kathmandu (1310m) [H, B]
Free day in Kathmandu, (H, B)
Fly back your home (B)
Lunch and dinner is in Kathmandu and Pokhara and other three meals during biking in Annapurna region.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Your travel insurance (Compulsory for the trip and should cover helicopter rescue).
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (A multiple-entry 30-day tourist visa can be obtained for USD 40 or equivalent. Similarly, a multiple-entry 90-day tourist visa costs USD 100. Please have 2 passport-size photos. USD/Euro in cash is handy).
- All items of personal nature like drinks, laundry,batterycharge,internet etc.
- Biking attire and other personal gears.
- Tips for biking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).