Annapurna I Expedition- 45 days
Annapurna I (8091m/26,545ft.) is the tenth most noteworthy mountain on the planet and eighth most noteworthy mountain in Nepal. Annapurna I is least 8000m pinnacle yet is one of the most specialized climbing tops in the Himalayas. The pinnacle was move by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal on June 3, 1950. The pinnacles careful area can be found at the directions of 28°35’45”N83°49’20”E. The Annapurna massif contains six significant pinnacles, Annapurna I (8091m/26,545ft) Annapurna II(7937m/26,040ft) Annapurna III(7555m/24,786ft) Annapurna IV (7525m/24,688ft) Gangapurna (7455m/24,457ft) Annapurna South (7219m/23,684ft).
Annapurna in Sanskrit is actually deciphered to”full of food”but is typically meant “Goddess of the Harvests.” In Hinduism, Annapurna is a goddess of ripeness and agribusiness and a symbol of Durga. The whole massif and encompassing zones are secured inside the 7629 square kilometers (2,946 sq mi) Annapurna Conservation Area. This was the principal protection region in Nepal and still remains the biggest preservation zone in Nepal. The Annapurna Conservation Area is home to a few world-class treks, including the Annapurna Circuit.
Annapurna is one of the world’s most specialized mountains consequently it has an awful casualty to summit proportion. The ascension is a genuine experience and one of the most troublesome 8000m tops on the planet. Be that as it may, there is an expectation, another course was utilized for the current year and will be the best and most secure course to climb pushing ahead. The South Face of Annapurna is one of the biggest and steepest faces on the planet. The face is magnificent in size and trouble. The South Face is 3000 feet higher than the Southwest essence of Mt. Everest. The South Face of Annapurna is generally liberated from the horrendous torrential slide dangers that plague the standard courses on the North Face of the mountain. Despite the incredible trouble the South Face is a coherent course to the summit of Mt. Annapurna.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350/4429ft). Transfer to request hotel accommodation for overnight.
Day 02:Preparation, briefings, last minute shopping and permit formalities.
Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (950m/3,116ft) 6hrs. Lodge accommodation.
Day 04:Trek or Drive from Pokhara to Tatopani (1110m/3,641ft) 5 hrs. Lodge accommodation.
Day 05:Trek from Tatopani and Lete (2300m/7,546ft) 4 hrs.Lodge accommodation.
Day 06:Trek from Lete to Jungle camp (2900m/9,515ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 07:Trek from Jungle camp to Miristi Khola(4260m/13976ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 08:Trek from Miristi Khola to Annapurna-BC (4200m/13,780ft) Camping accommodation.
D 9- 38:Climb Annapurna I (8091m/26545ft.)
Day 39:Trek from Annapurna Base camp to Miristi Khola(4260m/13,976ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 40:Trek from Miristi Khola to Jungle camp (2900m/9,515ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 41:Trek Jungle camp to Lete (2300m/7,546ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 42:Drive from Lete to Tatopani (1110m/3,641ft) 5 hrs.Tea house accommodation. Explore natural hot spring.
Day 43:Trek from Tatopani to Beni (830m/2723ft)Drive to Kathmandu (1350m/4,429ft) 10 hrs. Transportation provided by tourist mini bus. Request category hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
Day 44:Free and rest day at Kathmandu. Farewell celebration dinner with cultural program in the evening.
Day 45:Transfer to Kathmandu airport for final departure.
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Lukla-EBC-Lukla) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).