Baruntse expedition- 35 days
Baruntse campaign is an energizing experience for climbers wishing to summit 7000 meter top in remote locale of Nepal. It offers an enormously compensating move among the world’s most noteworthy pinnacles. Baruntse Peak at 7129 meters is found only south of the semi-hover of fabulous mountains.Which containing Everest, Lhotse and Nuptse and Makalu on the opposite side.
The campaign to Baruntse top methodologies base camp through the perfect wild condition of the Hinku valley and the eminent Mera La of Makalu Barun remote valleys of Nepal. Albeit energizing and testing, this climbing campaign is viewed as one of the simpler trips of a 7000+ meter top. Significantly it gloats of a high achievement pace of scaling the summit and returning securely. From base camp toward the western col with its gigantic chilly level, everything will make your climb testing and rousing.
In spite of the fact that its elevation is not exactly neighboring mountains, you will be in the very heart of the relentless Himalayan pinnacles. Clearly before you the well-known Lhotse south face and not far away the shocking Makalu west column. Participating in the Baruntse climbing includes utilizing a significant number of the differed aptitudes required for climbing any 8000 meter tops. Almost certainly it offers the perfect preparing of pinnacle move before setting out on any of the 8000 meter top endeavors in the Himalayas.
The lofty segments of ice at 50 degrees and an unmistakable ice bluff at around 7000 meters, make the South-East Ridge of Baruntse request regard and extraordinary exertion to prevail in the last push to the summit.
Day 01:Arrival at KTM and transfer to a hotel in Kathmandu (1350m/4,430ft).
Day 02:Reparation, briefings at the departments of tourism. Last minute shopping.
Day 03:Morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m/9,186ft) 35mins.The rest of the day is spent in Lukla for acclimatization. Lodge accommodation.
Day 04:Trek from Lukla to Chutanga(3050m/10,006ft) 4hrs. Lodge accommodation.
Day 05:Trek from Chutanga to Thuli Kharka (Chatra-La) (3900m/12,597ft) 7hrs.Trek over the Zatrawa La Pass (4610m/15,125ft.) and down climb to Khartitang at (3900m). Overnight accommodation at tea house.
Day 06:Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4095m/13,435ft) 5hrs. Tea house accommodation.
Day 07:Trek from Kothe to Thangnak (4350m/14,272ft) 4 hrs. You will enjoy fantastic views of the South face of Mera peak throughout the day.
Day 08:Rest and acclimatization day at Thangnak(4,350m/14,272ft). Here you will visit Sabal Tsho Lake and take an acclimatization hike to a large cairn at (5271m) on the flank of Kusum Kangguru peak (6367m).
Day 09:Trek from Thangnak to Khare (5045m/16,551ft.)3 hrs. Tea house accommodation.
Day 10:Trek from Khare to Mera La (Pass) (5350m/17,542ft,)5hrs, Camping accommodation.
Day 11:Trek from Mera La (Pass) to Seto Pokhari Camp (4850m/15,912ft)5hrs. Camping accommodation.
Day 12:Trek from Seto Pokhari to Baruntse Base Camp (5300m/17,400ft.)Prepare base camp.
Day 13-27:Climbing period (7129m/23,389ft.)
Day 28:Clean up base camp) Trek to Seto Pokhari (4850m/15,912ft) 6hrs. Camping accommodation.
Day 29:Trek from Seto Pokhari to Mera La (5350m/17,542ft.)6hrs.Camping accommodation.
Day 30:Trek from Mera la to Kothe(3600m/11,811ft) 5hrs.
Day 31:Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka(3900m/12,597ft) 5hrs.
Day 32:Thuli Kharka to Lukla(2800m/9,186ft) via Zatrwa La Pass(4610m/15,125ft) 9 hrs. This is your last evening in the mountains.It would be an ideal opportunity for a farewell party with our staff.
Day 33:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m/4,430ft) 35mins.Transfer to hotel.
Day 34:Leisure day shopping in Kathmandu; Farewell celebration dinner with culture program in the evening.
Day 35:Transfer to the airport for final departure
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Lukla-EBC-Lukla) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).