Dhaulagiri Expedition- 46 days
Mount Dhaulagiri is the Seventh most elevated mountain on the planet. It lays toward the north-west of Pokhara and toward the east of the Annapurna Himalayas go. It is around 34 km away from Mt. Annapurna I. “Dhaulagiri” is a blend of “Dhaula” and “Giri” in Sanskrit Language. “Dhaula” signifies astonishing, white, wonderful and “Giri” is mountain. Dhaulagiri I is likewise the most elevated purpose of the Gandaki stream bowl. It was attempted to move for in excess of multiple times lastly eight colleagues of Swiss vanquished the summit in 1960.
Dhaulagiri Mountain has an elevation of 8167 meters above ocean level and it lies in the north west of Myagdi locale of Nepal. The main effective climb of the mountain was finished by Kurt Diemberger, Peter Diener, Nawang Dorje, Nima Dorje, Ernst Forrer and Albin Schelbert on 13 May 1960.
The main winter rising was finished by Andrzejczok and Jerzy Kukuczka on 21 January 1985. The pinnacle is renowned for its actually testing courses and one of a kind shape.
The majority of the Dhaulagiri Expedition till the date is finished by north-east course by which the main undertaking was done however it tends to be finished by each course. The excursion begins with a drive to Beni and from that point the trek begins in awe inspiring preliminaries until we reach to the base camp. You will be guided by our accomplished and very much prepared aides all through your excursion.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m/4,429ft). Transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02:Preparation, briefings, last minute shopping and permit formalities.
Day 03:Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (950m/3,116ft) 6hrs.Lodge accommodation.
Day 04:Drive from Pokhara to Darbang (1110m/3,641ft) 5 hrs Lodge accommodation.
Day 05:Trek from Darbang to Phaliya Gaon (1850m/6,070ft) 6 hrs.Teahouse/camping accommodation.
Day 06:Trek from Phaliya Gaun to Muri.(1850m/6,068ft) 3 hrs. Teahouse/camping accommodation.
Day 07:Trek from Muri to Boghara (2080m/6,823ft) 4 hrs. Teahouse/camping accommodation.
Day 08:Treks from Bagar to Dobhan Kharka (2520m 8,266ft), Teahouse/camping accommodation.
Day 09:Trek from Doban Kharka to Sallaghari (3100m/10,170ft) Teahouse/camping accommodation.
Day 10:Trek from Sallaghari to Italian Base Camp (3660m/12,005ft). Camping accommodation.
Day 11:Rest and acclimatization day at Italian Base Camp before pass.
Day 12:Trek from Italian base camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4750m /15,584ft).
Day13-40:Climbing Period Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m/26,795ft)
Day 41:Preparation to return and clean up the base camp.
Day 42:Trek from Dhaulagiri base campto Yak Kharka(4930m/16174ft) Camping accommodation.
Day 43:Trek from Yak Kharka to Tukuche (2590m/8,496ft) Drive to Tatopani(1190m/3,904ft).
Day 44:Trek from Tatopani to Beni (830m/2,723ft.) Drive to Kathmandu (1350m/4,429ft) 10 hrs. Transportation provided by tourist mini bus. Request hotel accommodation in Kathmandu.
Day 45:Free and rest day at Kathmandu. Farewell celebration dinner with cultural program in the evening.
Day 46:Transfer to Kathmandu airport for final departure.
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport Kathmandu-DBC-Kathmandu) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).