Edmund Hillary Trek- 11 days
This monastery is one of the oldest monasteries in the Khumbu valley. The monastery is well known in Khumbu for its precious old religious books and artifacts.
it’s beautiful paintings and statutes were created by artists who migrated here from Mustang Valley. Khumjung monastery is where you can see the only scalp of the Yeti(Abominable Snowman).
The local people perform many important religious and cultural festivals every year.
One of the most important religion festivals is the Dumji a five days festival held in the month of late June or early July each year. The monastery is open for visitors from 8 am to 10 am & 2 pm to 4 pm everyday. most well come visit here on your life.
01: day arrive Kathmandu transfer to hotel
02: day City sightseeing and back to hotel
03: day flight Kathmandu to lukla (2840m.) same day counties Trek to Phakding (2610m.) 3-30 hour walk
04: day Trek Namche bazzar (3445m.) 6 hour walk .
05: day acmitize day at Namche bazzar and sightseeing local Sherpas village and Tenging Norgy view point and explore Traditional sherp Equipment and National Park etc.
06: day Trek khumjung (3780m.) 3-30 hour walk via Shyngboche Airport same day sightseeing Khumjung monastery which is oldest monastery from Khumbu valley and coutine to Sir Edmund Hilary view point Which is last point (4145m.), you can see which is highest Mountain in would Mt Everest. (88848m.) and Lhotse. (8516m.) Next Nuptse which is always covering by ice (7861m.)
And which is most of the beautiful mountain In Khumbu valley which is called Mt Amadablam ( 6656m.)
And you can see minimum over 20 Mountains including Tibet side too.
07: day Trek down to Phakding . 5 hour walk
08: day Trek to Lukla .3-30 hour walk
09: day flight back to Kathmandu , transfer hotel
10: fully rest day at Kathmandu .
11: day final Departure from Nepal.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle for local flight.
- One night in convenience in Kathmandu in B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Three times feast in the trek.
- Hot soup in the high places.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the schedule.
- Two way flight: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- An experienced guide for trek and touring.
- Porter administration (2 trekkers: 1 doorman).
- Insurance for guide and doormen.
- Food and settlement for guide and doormen.
- All-important archives (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- T-Shirt from our organization.
- Airport charges.
- Medical pack.
- Trekking map as agenda.
- Trip consummation endorsement.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar charges, clothing.
- Mineral water and cold beverages.
- Emergency Rescue departure.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu in exemption of schedule.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.