Everest Expedition- 65 days
|Activity||Expedition, climbing, trekking.|
|Group Size||02-12 People|
Our Everest Expedition is ideally the most extraordinary mountaineering campaign in Nepal which takes experience lovers on a life changing excursion to the Himalayan grounds. This outing has been structured explicitly to get climbers to the highest point of Mt. Everest and furthermore get them down securely. Traveling through the dazzling Everest locale, we are to arrive at the base camp of Mt. Everest and afterward make an endeavor to vanquish the summit of Mt. Everest in a booked timespan. Geologically and biologically, the Everest district is certain one of the most assorted trekking and climbing locale in Nepal. Offering incomprehensible tranquil regular path to walk and glorious mountain vistas that can be delighted in by trekkers and climbers who have wandered inside this marvelous locale makes this campaign an advantageous undertaking in itself. Shuddering Buddhist supplication banners, dynamic pathways, high suspension spans and the warm nearby Sherpa individuals are a portion of the imperative features of this undertaking. Be that as it may, the most importantly target to arrive at the zenith of Mt. Everest is without a doubt the most significant and looked for after objectives of this whole journey. Taking off with a grand mountain trip to Lukla, we enter the entrancing Everest area or as local people call it “the Khumbu valley”. Continuing on, we presently head towards Namche Bazaar which is a wonderfully arranged Sherpa town comprising of numerous touristic lodges, bistros, bars and markets. Apparently, on the tenth day of our trek, we arrive at the EBC and afterward begin getting ready for our heart whipping move to the highest point of the most noteworthy mountain on the planet, Mt. Everest. According to our timetable, we go through Camp I, II, III and IV before propelling ourselves for a last push to arrive at the summit where we will take a salutary photograph of ourselves remaining at the summit. Later on, we remember our means back right down to the base camp.
Besides, we currently need to leave the excessive scene of EBC so you should take some last minute pictures/selfies as we drop down to Pangboche town. Later from Pangboche, we head to Namche Bazaar and afterward after to Lukla where we will commend our achievements with some truly necessary lager and rest. It is strongly prescribed that any individual who needs to summit the world’s most elevated mountain must have a mind blowing measure of suffering ability to adapt to the brutal condition of such high places. Subsequently, we propose preparing your body at any rate 4 months preceding your undertaking can be helpful for the achievement of your campaign. Contact, Himalaya Experience Travel Tours and Trek group today and we will offer you with especially qualified climbing staffs that have all the necessary data and experience in regards to the move to summit Mt. Everest.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel Yak and Yeti or similar hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (1300M)
Day2-3:Preparation, Briefings at Departments of tourism, Last minute shopping
Day 04:Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla; Trek to Phakding (2610m 04 hrs); lodge accommodation
Day 05:Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar through colorful Khumbu villages (3440m, 06hrs); Lodge accommodation
Day 06:Rest day for acclimatization; you will be hike to famous Everest View Hotel (3830m, 3hrs) to catch a glimpse of Everest; explore Hilary and Sherpa museum at Namche in the evening with slide show program.
Day 07:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (3860m, 05-06 hrs); visit significant Buddhist monastery; lodge accommodation
Day 08:Trek from Tyangboche to Dingboche (4355m, 4hrs) about 4-5hrs; catch glimpses of Ama Dablam and Lhotse; lodge accommodation.
Day 09:Acclimatization in Dingboche(4355M) hiking up to Chhukung-Ri.
Day 10:Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4920m, 4-5hrs); lodge accommodation
Day 11:Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m, 3hrs); lodge accommodation
Day 12:Morning acclimatize to Kalapathar (5545M) after breakfast Trek from Gorakshep to Everest Base camp (5364m, 2hrs)
Day13-58:Climbing period Summit Everest (8,848m)
Day 59:Preparation for return, trek from Everest base camp to Dingboche(4350m, 4hrs) , lodge accommodation
Day 60:Trek from Dingboche to Tengboche (3860m, 04 hours) lodge accommodation
Day 61:Trek from Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m, 04hrs) lodge accommodation.
Day 62:Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla(2840m,7hrs) lodge accommodation
Day 63:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu (1350m); 35minutes, transfer to hotel
Day 64: Leisure day & shopping in Kathmandu; Fair well-Celebration dinner with culture program in the Evening.
Day 65:Transfer to the airport for final departure.
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Lukla-EBC-Lukla) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).