Everest Three High Pass Trek- 19 days
|Group Size||02-12 Persons|
|Appearance On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Our multi day Everest Three High Pass Trek is a boss among the most acclaimed and scanned for trek courses to the magnificent base camp of Mt. Everest. Principally in light of the fact that trekkers find a workable place notorious locales inside the Khumbu area inside only one outing to the Himalayas. Gokyo Lakes, Kalapatthar, Tengboche Monastery (the biggest religious community of Khumbu locale) are some the major featured goals of this particular excursion bundle. In any case, the show-halting high passes Cho La (5,320m), Kongma La (5,535m) and Renjo La (5,400m)are certainly the most testing purposes of this whole trek.
Removing the eastern Himalayas with a beautiful 30 min mountain flight, we land at Lukla air terminal where we are booked to start our trek. At the beginning period of our trek, we head up towards Namche Bazaar which is generally well known for its cabins and bistros completely outfitted with current accommodations, for example, Free Wi-Fi, hot shower and great nourishment for your ravenous stomach. We cross a few high suspension spans which make certain to be decorated with various Buddhist petition signals as they ripple awfully with the solid whirlwind winds. Also, we are to go through an entire day in Namche Bazaar for acclimatization purposes as it is important to be appropriately acclimatized before proceeding with our trek. Without getting legitimate rest at Namche Bazaar, trekkers can build their opportunity of getting High Altitude Sickness which typically happens a high trekking territory over 3,000 m. Here forward, we make warily arranged moves to Thame and Lungden town individually before making a beeline for the peaceful Gokyo Lakes by intersection our first Himalayan go of Renjo la. Later on, we head to Gorakshep by means of Chola Pass and eventually arrive at the Everest Base Camp which can be an extremely remunerating minute for remote trekkers. Proceeding onward, we presently need to cross the last go of Kongma La before returning to Lukla. On the fourteenth day, we cross the last obstacle of our trek by getting across Kongma La pass and afterward plunge down to Tengboche and Namche Bazaar. In like manner, from Namche, we remember our strides down to Lukla for a trip back to Kathmandu and finish up our trek. We recommend spring and harvest time seasons as the best season for this trek. Moreover, it is smarter to prepare yourself before the trek both intellectually and truly as there is a high possibility that one may surrender down to this trek. Join our 19 days Everest Three High Pass Trek with Himalaya Experience Travel Tours & Treks gathering to make a difficult yet compensating venture into the heartlands of the Himalayas.
Arrive in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and move to inn.
Full day Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour.
Kathmandu to Lukla - 2700m, (30min flight), stroll to Phakding(2650) appr. 3 h.
Phakding to Namche Bazar(3440m):appr. 6h.
Rest in Namche for the acclimatization.
Trek to Thame Altitude: 3800m Distance of strolling 3 to 4 hours.
Trek to Lungden Altitude: 4137m Distance of strolling: 4 to 5 hours.
Trek to Gokya by means of Ranjo la Pass Altitude at Ranjo la Pass: 5465m/17,929ft Distance of strolling: 7-8 hours.
Trek to Dragnak/Thangna, Altitude: 4750m/15580ft Distance of strolling: 3 hours.
Trek to Zungla by means of Chola pass Altitude: 5367m/17604ft Distance of strolling: 6-7 hours.
Trek to Gorekshep Altitude: 5,160m/16,929ft Distance of strolling: 5-6 hours.
Hike up to the Base Camp Altitude: 5,357m/17,575ft Distance of strolling: 6-7 hours.
Hike up to Kalapatthar and trek to Lobuche Altitude: Kalapathar at 5545m Distance of strolling: 6-7 hours.
Trek to Chukung by means of Kongma la pass Altitude: 4,730m/15,518ft Distance of strolling: 6-7 hours.
Trek to Tengboche Altitude: 3,867m/12684ft Distance of strolling: 5-6 hours.
Trek to Namche Altitude: 3440m/11,284ft Distance of strolling 4-5 hours.
Trek to Lukla Altitude: 2,800m/9,184ft Distance of strolling: 18-20 Km/6 to 7 hours.
Fly to Kathmandu, Altitude: 1350m/4428ft 35 minutes flight.
Departure day Altitude: 1350m/4428ft Free day for shopping and take-off day.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle household flight.
- Airports gets and drop by private vehicle for global flight.
- Hotel settlement in Kathmandu in B/B premise.
- Tea house settlement during the trek.
- Three times dinner in the trek.
- Hot soup with supper in the high places.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- Two way flight: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- A proficient guide for trek and touring.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 doorman).
- Insurance for guide and doormen.
- Food and convenience for guide and doormen.
- All vital documents (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- T-Shirt from our organization.
- Airport duties of local flight.
- Medical unit.
- Trekking map as schedule.
- T-shirt from the organization.
- Trip culmination authentication.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar charges, clothing, Mineral water.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu and Pokhara in special case of agenda.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.