Ganesh Himal Cultural Trek
|Group Size||02-12 People|
|Arrival on||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure from||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses or tea houses during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
Join our Ganesh Himal Cultural Trek today to investigate the concealed valleys of the Himalayas. Experience extraordinary glancing scene in the north-west locale of Nepal and cause a visit to a portion of the notorious Nepalese towns where you to can upgrade your social information. Secured with rich green slopes and home to numerous various natural lives, our trek is really a stand-out trek that is profoundly appropriate for trekkers with less time to visit Nepal. Find the captivating Ganesh Himal district where the venerated mountain stature of Mt. Ganesh (7,406m) is arranged near the northern Tibet fringe. Named after the Hindu God, this sublime mountain is among the couple of mountain ranges which can be seen even from Kathmandu city on completely clear day. Our beautiful trek begins with a drive away from the packed traffic regions of Kathmandu city toward the northwest Syabrubesi town. From here we are to raise more and arrive at ParvatiKund& Yuri Kharka by means of Gatlang town. Gatlang town is a well-known town which is for the most part occupied by Tamang individuals and is recorded on the Tamang Heritage Trail (THT) trek. Advancing further into this remarkable trekking area, we currently need to cross the impressive Pangsang Pass which sits easily at the high height of 3,842 meters above ocean level. A short time later we show up at another lovely town called Tipling. From here we will start with our plummet right down to DarkhaGaun by going through Borang town. Offering extraordinary mountain vistas all through the trek, later we will make a beeline for Darkha Phedi and further to Dhading Besi for a drive back to the capital city of Kathmandu where we are to end our trek. Trekkers can hope to see staggering all-encompassing perspectives on mountains including Ganesh Himal V and II, Langtang Li Rung and a few others. As our trek doesn’t go at high places, it doesn’t especially expect trekkers to have high measure of physical wellness level so anyone with an ordinary physical and mental ability can without much of a stretch be a piece of this trek. We do anyway suggest spring and harvest time seasons as the most ideal season for this trek. Contact: Himalaya Experience Travel Tours & Trek and experience this strange trek with our master trekking staffs.
Drive to Syabrubensi (1462m) by jeep, 7 hrs
Shyabrubesi to Gatlang 2337m/7690ft.
Gatlang to ParvatiKund, Yurikharka (lunch) to Somdang 3271m/10760Ft. 6-7 hrs
Somdang – Pangsang Pass (3842 m) – Tipling 2078m/6835Ft. 6-7 hrs
Tipling – Shertung/Chalishe – Borang Village 1700m/5610Ft. 5- 6 hrs
Borang – Percho (lunch) to Darkhagaun 850m/2805Ft 7-8 hrs
Darkhagaun – Darkhaphedi – Dhadingbesi – Kathmandu 1310m /4323ft 6-7hrs drive
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Hot soup in the high places.
- Three times meal in the trek.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek and sightseeing.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Food and accommodation for guide and porters.
- All necessary documents(Permits and TIMS).
- All government and local taxes.
- Medical kit.
- Trekking map as itinerary and T-shirt from the company.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses: shower and battery charge during trek and bar bills, laundry.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porters.