Gosaikunda Heli Tour
|Max Altitude||4300 m.|
|Group Size||Min 02 Pax|
Gosaikunda Heli Tour or Gosaikunda Heli Trekking is the visit into holy Gosaikunda Lake which is one of the significant journey destinations in Nepal. As per legend, Gosainkunda Lake was showed by Lord Shiva himself as a resting spot to mitigate his hurting throat when he drank Kalkut toxic substance to spare the world from destruction. Numerous fans guarantee to really observe Lord Shiva dozing calmly and covering the whole Lake. Extraordinary charge is sorted out to back off the consuming when he couldn’t said to be the resting place for Lord Shiva. Extraordinary toll is composed at Gosainkunda Lake during Janai Purnima during which Gosaikunda gets inundation of Shamans, Buddhists and Hindu enthusiasts. Janai Purnima falls every year in the full moon of Bhadra which harmonizes with the English month of August. Alongside Gosaikunda, the locale holds 9 different lakes including Bhairab kunda, Saraswoti Kunda and Surya Kunda. Gosaikunda Heli Tour offers close-up perspectives on Langtang Lirung, Langshisha Ri, DorjeLakpa, Sisapangma, Gaurishankar, Kimshung and Langtang Ri mountains. Existing toward the north of Kathmandu, this strict site is 2 days of leave Dhunche (1950m) and is about 132km a long way from Kathmandu. Get the best arrangement on Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour cost. Beginning stage : Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu Ending Point : Tribhuvan Domestic Airport, Kathmandu Time Duration : 2:00hrs including 30 minutes of ground time at Gosaikunda heavenly Lake for touring Best Time : September-December, January-May
Arrival in Kathmandu(1350m)
Guided Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Kathmandu–Gosaikunda(4300m) - Kathmandu Heli flight
Free Day for Kathmandu investigating and goodbye supper
Final Departure day
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel convenience in Kathmandu in B/B premise.
- Hot soup and tea/espresso in the Gosaikunda.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- A proficient guide for visit and touring.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 watchman) if fundamental.
- Insurance for guide and watchmen.
- Food and convenience for guide and watchmen.
- All vital reports (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- Medical unit.
- Trekking/visit map as schedule.
- T-shirt from the organization.
- Trip fruition declaration.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel protection of customers.
- Personal expenses:Bar bills and individual cost.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu in special case of agenda.
- Tips for your guide.