Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek- 22 days
This traditional rout to the Everest base camp follows the footprints of Hillary and Tenging Norgy, who first claimed the Mt. Everest. The trek has some different fascinations, one the foremost is the satisfaction gained by reaching the base of the highest Mountain in the world,. Other attractions include the spectacular scenery of the Himalayan ranges. There is tremendous amount of uphill walking.
01:day arrive Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
02:day City sightseeing Kathmandu and back to hotel
03: day Drive to shivalaya 7(hours(1790m.)
04: day Trek to Deurali (2820m.) 6 hour walk .
05: day Trek to Dakchu (2985m.) 7 hour walk .
06:day Trek to junbeshi (2700m.) 6 hour walk.
O7: day Trek to Ringmu (2720m.) 6 hour walk.
08: day Trek to Kharikhola (1985m.) 7 hour walk.
09: day Trek to Chheplung (2660m.)
010: day Trek to Jorsalle (2740m.) 5 hour walk .
011:day Trek Namche bazzar (3445m.)4hour walk .
012: day Rest day at Namache bazzar and sightseeing local Sherpas Homeland and local traditional things at Sherpa miussam .and etc.
013: day Trek to Phorte (3830m.) 6 hour walk.
014: day Trek to Feruche (4220m.) 7 hour walk.
015: Trek to Pyramid (4970m.) 5 hour walk.
016: day Trek to Gorakhep and drop the bags and counninue Trek to Everest base camp (5364m.) and back Gorakhep 8 hour walk.
017:day Climb Kalapathar (5545m.)which is highest view point at Khubu region and back to Dingboche (4355m.) 7 hour walk.
018: Trek to Namche bazzar (3445m.) 6 hour walk.
019: day Trek to Lukla (2840m.) 7 hour walk.
020: day flight Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
021: day fully rest day at Kathmandu .
022: day Final Departure from Nepal to your home.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle for local flight.
- One night inn convenience in Kathmandu in B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Three times feast in the trek.
- Hot soup in the high places.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the schedule.
- Two way flight: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- An experienced guide for trek and touring.
- Porter administration (2 trekkers: 1 doorman).
- Insurance for guide and doormen.
- Food and settlement for guide and doormen.
- All-important archives (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- T-Shirt from our organization.
- Airport charges.
- Medical pack.
- Trekking map as agenda.
- Trip consummation endorsement.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar charges, clothing.
- Mineral water and cold beverages.
- Emergency Rescue departure.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu in exemption of schedule.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.