Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek- 16 days
Outing Grade Moderate
Max Altitude 4,610m
Gathering Size 01-12 People
Appearance On Kathmandu, Nepal
Takeoff From Kathmandu, Nepal
Accommodation Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek
Meals All suppers during trek and breakfast in kathmandu
Join Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek to investigate the ‘Valley of Glaciers’ which is copious of regular and social decent variety, superb cold mountains and uncommon types of natural life, widely varied vegetation. With curious and less voyaged trails, trekkers will have the complete consideration of local people and get a canny trekking experience. An area with the heavenly Gosaikunda Lake, Helambu district has some excellent cold lakes, lavish downpour woods, verdant glades with Daisies and Primus, tough rocks and one of a kind social lavishness of neighborhood networks. Investigate the path over suspension spans, high passes encompassed with fog and day off, lakes and antiquated religious communities in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. From the hallowed Hindu journeys to the loved Buddhist social groups and from the residence of Red Panda to the famous ‘Selo’ move of local people, you have all the assorted variety and complexities in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. Reach Syabru Besi, the District Headquarters of Rasuwa District and our path head, to start the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. Navigate through the green and lavish lower regions and investigate interesting and socially rich towns as you follow the strong Bhote Koshi River upstream. Proceed ahead in the path overwhelmed by Tamang, Sherpa and Newar people group, as you start the trek with a short move to a canyon of Langtang valley opening up to frosty valleys. Push forward through Lama Hotel and Langtang town to arrive at popular and antiquated Kyanjing Gompa. Move to Kyanjing Ri (4773m) to see Dorge Lakpa, Langshisa, Gangchembu Peaks before going to Lama Hotel and to hallowed Gosaikunda Lake. Stroll with seeing Ganesh Himal and Langtang Peaks you trek through Thulo Syabru and Sing Gompa to reach Gosaikunda. Investigate the arrangement of icy lakes including the popular Gosaikunda and climb steeply to Lauribina Pass (4610m), the most elevated purpose of this trek, before strolling through forested regions and the settlement of Ghopte and Melamchigaon. The trek from here is predominantly downhill with some good and bad times in the path which takes you through some Sherpa towns including Tarkeghyang and Kakani to reach Melamchi Pul Bazaar, the finish of our trekking in the district. Return back to Kathmandu following a driver of scarcely any hours to at long last wrap up this experience of Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek right now of normal wild. Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek is liberated from vulnerabilities of air travel and gives you staggering perspectives on Himalayas, social decent varieties of an area circumscribing Tibet and doesn’t have the danger of height infection too. With moderate wellness level required and a moderate degree of trekking trouble, you make certain to appreciate this experience. Taste the tasty Yak Cheese and appreciate the breathtaking landscape in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek which is socially rich and normally assorted.
- Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1350m).
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabru Bensi (1462m) by jeep, 7/8 hrs.
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m) 5h30 hrs.
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village (3307m) 5 hrs.
- Day 06: Langtang town to Kyanjin Gompa (3798m) 3 hrs.
- Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa-Lama Hotel (2500m) 5/6 hrs.
- Day 08: Lama Hotel – Thulo Syabru (2,235m) 5/6 hours.
- Day 09: Thulo Syabru-Sing Gompa/Chandanbari (3,330m) 4 hours.
- Day 10: Shing Gompa to Gosaikunda (4380m) 5/6 hours.
- Day 11: Gosaikunda to Ghopte (3,430m) by means of Laurebina Pass (4,610m) 6h30.
- Day 12: Ghopte to Malemchigaon (2530m) 6h30
- Day 13: Malemchigaon to Tarkeghyang (2600m) 4h30.
- Day 14: Tarkeghyang to Kakani (1996m) 6hours.
- Day 15: Kakani to Melamchi to Pul Bazaar (870m) 3hrs – Kathmandu(1350m) 3 hours drive.
- Day 16: Departure Day.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel convenience in Kathmandu in a B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Three times tea/espresso in a day.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- A proficient guide for trek and touring.
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 watchman).
- Insurance for guide and watchmen.
- Food and convenience for guide and doormen.
- All vital documents (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- Medical Kits.
- Trip culmination endorsement.
- Trekking map as schedule.
- Entry Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Shower, battery, bar bills and clothing during the trek.
- Extra night settlement in Kathmandu in special case of the schedule.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.