Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek
|Gathering Size||01-12 People|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
Join Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek to investigate the ‘Valley of Glaciers’ which is copious of regular and social decent variety, superb cold mountains and uncommon types of natural life, widely varied vegetation. With curious and less voyaged trails, trekkers will have the complete consideration of local people and get a canny trekking experience. An area with the heavenly Gosaikunda Lake, Helambu district has some excellent cold lakes, lavish downpour woods, verdant glades with Daisies and Primus, tough rocks and one of a kind social lavishness of neighborhood networks. Investigate the path over suspension spans, high passes encompassed with fog and day off, lakes and antiquated religious communities in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. From the hallowed Hindu journeys to the loved Buddhist social groups and from the residence of Red Panda to the famous ‘Selo’ move of local people, you have all the assorted variety and complexities in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. Reach SyabruBesi, the District Headquarters of Rasuwa District and our path head, to start the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. Navigate through the green and lavish lower regions and investigate interesting and socially rich towns as you follow the strong BhoteKoshi River upstream. Proceed ahead in the path overwhelmed by Tamang, Sherpa and Newar people group, as you start the trek with a short move to a canyon of Langtang valley opening up to frosty valleys. Push forward through Lama Hotel and Langtang town to arrive at popular and antiquated Kyanjing Gompa. Move to Kyanjing Ri (4773m) to see DorgeLakpa, Langshisa, Gangchembu Peaks before going to Lama Hotel and to hallowed Gosaikunda Lake. Stroll with seeing Ganesh Himal and Langtang Peaks you trek through ThuloSyabru and Sing Gompa to reach Gosaikunda. Investigate the arrangement of icy lakes including the popular Gosaikunda and climb steeply to Lauribina Pass (4610m), the most elevated purpose of this trek, before strolling through forested regions and the settlement of Ghopte and Melamchi. The trek from here is predominantly downhill with some good and bad times in the path which takes you through some Sherpa towns including Tarkeghyang and Kakani to reach MelamchiPul Bazaar, the finish of our trekking in the district. Return back to Kathmandu following a driver of scarcely any hours to at long last wrap up this experience of Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek right now of normal wild. Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek is liberated from vulnerabilities of air travel and gives you staggering perspectives on Himalayas, social decent varieties of an area circumscribing Tibet and doesn’t have the danger of height infection too. With moderate wellness level required and a moderate degree of trekking trouble, you make certain to appreciate this experience. Taste the tasty Yak Cheese and appreciate the breathtaking landscape in Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek which is socially rich and normally assorted.
Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu(1350m).
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
to SyabruBensi (1462m) by jeep, 7/8 hrs.
Trek to Lama Hotel (2500m) 5h30 hrs.
Trek to Langtang Village (3307m) 5 hrs.
Langtang town to KyanjinGompa (3798m) 3 hrs.
Kyanjin Gompa-Lama Hotel (2500m) 5/6 hrs.
Lama Hotel – ThuloSyabru (2,235m) 5/6 hours.
ThuloSyabru-Sing Gompa/Chandanbaari (3,330m) 4 hours.
Shing Gompa to Gosaikunda (4380m) 5/6 hours.
Gosaikunda to Ghopte (3,430m) by means of Laurebina Pass (4,610m) 6h30.
Ghopte to Malemchigaon (2530m) 6h30
Malemchigaon to Tarkeghyang (2600m)4h30.
Tarkeghyang to Kakani (1996m) 6hours.
Kakani to Melamchi to Pul Bazaar(870m) 3hrs – Kathmandu(1350m) 3 hours drive.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel convenience in Kathmandu in a B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Hot soup in high places.
- Three times dinner in the trek.
- Three times tea/espresso in a day.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- A proficient guide for trek and touring.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 watchman).
- Insurance for guide and watchmen.
- Food and convenience for guide and doormen.
- All vital documents(Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- Medical Kits.
- Trip culmination endorsement.
- Trekking map as schedule.
- T-shirt from the organization.
- Entry Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Shower, battery, bar bills and clothing during the trek.
- Extra night settlement in Kathmandu in special case of the schedule.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.
- Sun cap or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm downy headgear
- Sunglasses and snow goggles with UV assurance
- Sun cream
- Sun glasses
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long jeans
- Light and campaign weight warm bottoms
- Fleece or fleece pants (regular)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight inward socks
- Thick, warm fleece climbing socks
- Hiking boots with save bands
- Camp shoes or shoes
- Gaiters for climbing in winter to the base camp if snow there
For Upper Body:
- Light and campaign weight warm tops
- Fleece coat
- Fleece Wind-Stopper coat (discretionary)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell coat
- Down vest or coat
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or gloves with a waterproof shell external (regular)
- Sleeping pack evaluated to zero DC * (4 seasons down hiking beds)
- Headlamp (for example Petzl Zoom) with save bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel pack
- Basic First Aid Kit for you
- Large plastic packs – for keeping things dry inside your unit/duffel sack
- Day pack (around 2500 to 3000 cubic inches/10-15 liters/KG limit)
- Trekking Poles (discretionary)
- Water bottle (2) or appearance pack
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers and so on)
- 1 medium-sized speedy drying towel
- Multipurpose cleansers (ideally biodegradable)
- Nail scissors
- Face and body lotion
- Feminine cleanliness items
- Small mirror
- Wet wipes (child wipes)
- Tissue/latrine roll
- Anti-bacterial hands wash
Additional Luxuries as discretionary:
- Reading book
- Trail Map/Guidebook
- Journal, pencil and Pen
- Pen and little note pads
- Travel game for example chess, backgammon, and cards
- Base Layer
- Trekking Shirts
- Trekking Trousers and Shorts
- Hard Shell Jacket and Rain Gear
- Sun Protection Hat