Royal Trek- 29 days
|Group Size||Min 02 Pax|
|Arrival On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure From||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
The Royal Trek is probably the briefest trek that follows a bush like way along the lower regions of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal Trek is so-named on the grounds that Prince Charles and his 90 man company had investigated this course in the mid-eighties. This trek gives chances to important social encounters with a differing blend of individuals and societies that possess this area. The excursion of Royal trek starts in the lovely lakeside city of Pokhara and goes through wonderful Gurung ethnic towns. During the trek, we can appreciate dazzling perspectives on the persuasively assembled slope rice patios, the superb Annapurna extend, Machapuchhre [Fishtail] and the Langtang Mountain sees. The outing at last finishes at the picturesque Begnas Lake which is around 30 km west of Pokhara City. The Royal trekking trip is fundamentally suggested for apprentices who are limited by time to trek longer. This Royal trek shows a genuine image of uniqueness and permitting us the opportunity to catch conventional ways of life of the clans whose old strict practices and customs have stayed unaltered for a large number of years. Contrasted with other trekking regions in the Annapurna locale, Royal trekking course is less packed, so you can get all the more near nature, culture and way of life.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu(1350m)
City guided visit in Kathmandu valley.
Drive to Aarughat via Landcruiser or Scorpio.
Trek to Sotikhola (775 meters) 6 hours.
Trek to Machhakhola (900 meters) 5.30 hours.
Trek to Jagat (1340meters) 6 hours.
Trek to Nyak (2310 meters) 6 hours.
Trek to Ghap (2100 meters) 6 hours.
Trek to LhoGaun (3200meters) 6 hours.
Trek to SamaGaon (3500 meters) 6 hours.
Trek to Samdo (3850 meters) 5 hours.
Acclimatization and investigation day.
Trek to Dharmsala/LarkePhedi (4460 meters) 4 hours.
Cross Larke-La (5215 meters) and trek to Bimtang (3590 meters) 7 hours.
Trek to Tilje (2500 meters) 5 hours.
Trek to Danaque (1725 meters) 4 hours.
Danaque to Chame(2670m)- stroll about 5h
Pisang to Manang(3540m)- stroll about 4h
Rest day in Manang, investigate old town
Manang to Siri kharka( 3900m)
Siri kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4950m)
Hike to Tilicholake(3h) early morning and back to Siri Kharka
Siri Kharka to Yak kharka(4050m)
Yak kharka to Thorongphedi(4450m)
Thorongphedi to Muktinath(3800m) by means of Thorong La
Muktinath to Jomsom(2710m)
Jomsom to Pokhara flight (20m) 850m
Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m) 7 h drive by A/C visitor transport
Final takeoff day.
- Transfer to and from the worldwide air terminal (Airport-Hotel-Airport) in Kathmandu.
- Transfer to and from the air terminal in Pokhara.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with B/B premise.
- Hotel in Pokhara with B/B premise.
- All fundamental household transportation according to referenced in schedule.
- Well experienced guide and Porters.
- Insurance for all trekking staffs, for example, guides, porters,sherpa and cooks during your entire trek.
- Food and convenience for guide and watchmen.
- All-comprehensive trekking exercises with standard convenience, breakfast, lunch and suppers during in the trekking time frame.
- All extraordinary trekking grants for limitation zones, for example, Manasulu or Lower/upper Dolpo, Nar Phu and Mustang area.
- ACAP grant and TIM’s card.
- Accommodation and nourishments during your stay inside Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- International air terminal assessment at the worldwide air terminal in Kathmandu.
- Personal costs/protection.
- Nepal section visa.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley that can be orchestrated by our city-direct upon the solicitation of visitors.
- Helicopter salvage trip if there should be an occurrence of crisis during your trekking period.
- Political departuresland Slides and so forth.
- Bar bills,cold beverages and clothing administration.
- Tips for your guide, driver and watchmen.