Manaslu Expedition – 50 Days
Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain which is also known as “Kutang” located in the Mansiri Himal west-central part of Nepal. Word Manaslu means “Mountain of the Spirit”. The Manaslu’s long ridges and valley glaciers provide feasible approaches from all directions climax in a peak that towers steeply above its surrounding landscape. You can climb Manaslu through six different routes, of which the south face is the toughest in climbing history.
Manaslu was first climbed on May 9, 1956.
Day 01 Arrive in Kathmandu (1320m)
Day 02-03 Expedition document application, Preparation, briefing for Expedition
Day 04 Drive to Aarughat by private vehicle.
Day 05 Trek to Soti Khola (775m) 6 hrs.
Day 06 Trek to Machha Khola (900m) 5-6 hrs.
Day 07 Trek to Jagat (1340m) 6 hrs.
Day 08 Trek to Ngyak (2310m) 6 hrs.
Day 09 Trek to Ghap (2100m) 6 hrs.
Day 10 Trek to Lho (3200m) 6 hrs.
Day 11 Trek to Sama Village or Gaon (3500m) 6 hrs.
Day 12 Rest day at Sama Gaon for acclimatization
Day 13 Trek Sama Gaon to Manaslu Base Camp
Day 14-42 Climbing Period of Manaslu Expedition (8163m)
Day 43 Trek Base camp to Sama village
Day 44 Trek to Namrung village
Day 45 Trek to Philim village
Day 46 Trek to Machha khola
Day 47 Trek to Arughat
Day 48 Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 49 Rest in Kathmandu
Day 50 Departure to your country
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Kathmandu-MBC-Kathmandu) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).