Manaslu Tsum Valley Trek- 27 days
|Gathering Size||02-12 People|
|Appearance On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses or tea houses during trek|
|Meals||During trek: all meals & breakfast in kathmandu|
Situated at north east of Manaslu, Tsum Valley is one of the well-known later known trekking regions in Nepal. The Manaslu Trek with Tsum Valley takes trekkers on a holy excursion to the valley of “Tsum” which is arranged in the western piece of Nepal called Gorkha. This trek can be called a lengthened interpretation of the Manaslu Circuit Trek which can moreover be taken as a blend of both the treks as ManasluTsum Valley Trek. Our Manaslu Trek with Tsum Valley starts and end in Arughat, so with a delightful drive through the Middle Hills which brief the path head passing Arughat at SotiKhola around seven hours’ we will take off from Kathmandu. The primary bit of the trek climbs the Budi Gandaki Valley on a plenteous course through a mix of thick timberland, terraced fields, and incline towns. As we leave the key Manaslu Trail for the Tsum valley, out of nowhere we get an estimation entering truly into the shrouded valley. A thing to remember is that Tsum valley is wealthy in old workmanship, culture and religion consequently it adds a lavishly compensating development to the Manaslu trek. While on the trek, we experience the snow-topped timberland, crisp streams, and welcome the warm cheerfulness of ethnic people. Pass the lower Budi Gandaki locale of Liding, Machhakhola, Jagat and Philim. The trekkers will in like manner get the opportunity to get some answers concerning the close by culture and religion of the all-inclusive community. We will likewise trek through the last town of Tsum Valley named Nile at 3361 meters till Mu Gompa at 3700 meters. This path to Mu Gompa is used as the path for import and admission from Tibet with the help of yak for neighborhood townspeople. Along the whole trek, you will undoubtedly get familiar with the entire area being fundamentally affected by Buddhist religion. You will in like manner be watching this whole circumstance in the midst of this trek. In conclusion, we can likewise watch the superb day break through the Ganesh Himal. We currently start slipping from GompaLungdang and show up at Sotikhola. We will presently end our epic trek by showing up at Arughat through Sotikhola and at last return a drive to Kathmandu. Manaslu and Tsum Valley Trek right now stunning and socially most spellbinding zone, that remunerates the trekkers to discover extraordinary nature and social inheritance and experience the mountain lifestyle in Tsum Valley and Manaslu. Ordinarily, the best a very long time for this trek are September, October, and November in the midst of the fall season and after mid-March, April and May in the midst of the spring season. Feel free and contact to Himalaya Experience Travel Tours & Trek , team to trek through the off beaten way trail of this sprouting and huge region with our cultivated staffs.
Arrival in Kathmandu and Transfer to Hotel – 1,300m/4,264 ft.
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation.
Drive to Barpak (2000m/6560ft).
Barpark to Laprak (2200m/7216ft): 6-7 hrs.
Laprak to Khorlabeshi (875m/2870ft): 7-8 hrs.
Khorlabeshi to Jagat (1410m/4625 ft): 6 hrs.
Jagat to Philim (1,590m/5215 ft): 3 hrs.
Philim to Chumling (2363m/7775 ft): 6/7 hours.
Chumling to Chokhangparo (3010m/9903ft): 5/6 hours.
Chokhangparo to Nile (3361m/11058ft), by means of Milarepa cavern: 6/7 hours.
Nile to Bhajyo (Chhekya) (4030m/13218ft): 4 hours.
Rest at Bhajyo (Cheekya).
Bhajyo to RachenGompa: (3240m/10627ft): 6 hrs.
RachenGompa to Chumje (3230m/10,595ft): 5/6hrs.
Chumje for Bihi (3130m/10,266ft): 4/5hrs.
Bihi to Namrung (2540m/8331ft): 6 hrs.
Trek from Namrung to Lho (3180m/10,430 ft): 4 hrs.
Trek from Lho to Samagaon (3530m/11,578 ft): 5/6 hrs.
Trek from Sama to Samdo (3860m/12,660 ft): 4/5 hrs.
– High Camp (Ekle Bhatti) (4460m/14,628fy): 5hrs.
High Camp – Bimthang (3,590m/11811ft), 7/8 hours strolling.
Rest day at Bimthang.
Trek Bimthang to Dharapani(1860m/6,100ft): 6-7 hrs.
Dharapani – Ghermu (1100m/3608ft): 7 hrs.
Ghermu – Besisahar (800m/2625 ft): 4 hrs.
Drive Besi Sahar to Kathmandu by transport: 7/8 hrs.
Final Departure Day.
- Transfer to and from the global air terminal (Airport-Hotel-Airport) in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with B/B premise.
- All-important residential transportation according to referenced in agenda.
- Insurance for all trekking staff, for example, aides, doormen and cooks during your entire trek.
- All-comprehensive trekking exercises with standard convenience, breakfast, lunch and suppers during in the trekking time frame.
- Food and settlement for staffs during the trek.
- All exceptional trekking grants for limitation zones, for example, Manasulu or Lower/upper Dolpo and Mustang.
- Provide experienced and permit holder trekking guides, Sherpas, trail aide, cook and kitchen young men. (Posted guide will be articulate of English, Japanese, Italian, and French and so forth.)
- Government and nearby duties.
- Insurance for all staffs.
- Trip culmination testament.
- Accommodation and nourishment during your stay inside Kathmandu city previously or in the wake of trekking.
- International air terminal assessment at the universal air terminal in Katmandu.
- Personal costs/protection.
- Nepal section visa.
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley that can be orchestrated by our city-control upon the solicitation of visitors.
- Helicopter salvage trip if there should be an occurrence of crisis during your trekking period. Political departures, land Slides and so on.