Mohare Danda Community Trek-12 days
|Group Size||Min 02 pax|
|Arrival on||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure from||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses or tea houses during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
Mohare Danda Community Trek situated inside the valley of the crevasse among Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range. This trek is one of the recently opened trekking trails in Nepal. Mohare Danda trail alluded to as additionally Eco people group stop trekking in Nepal. MohareDanda Trek is known as a Nepal Eco Trek likewise as a result of since quite a while back each piece of Nepal trekking trails has been building the significant streets. Along these lines, trekking region has been wrecked by interfacing network paramount streets, for example, Beni to Jomsom. Along these lines, Mohare Danda Trekking is charming and it is referred to just as Nepal Rhododendron Trek. Mohare Danda Trekking is a possibility for regular trekking trail in inclination to Beni-Jomsom trekking in one and some other hand is a chance of Poon Hill Trek which is over touristic however we don’t rest there. This trekking gives scene see, more noteworthy harmony, nature, provincial town just as appears to be a characteristic and social trek, higher accomplishment, delight for the voyager. Mohare Danda Trek is more than likely residential stay trekking in Nepal. it is marginally changed visitor rooms with perfect and simple beds sheet, warm covers, toilets are spotless as well. The as a rule, dinners get natural by method for Eco-arrange cultivating the board. Mohare Danda climbing is the excessively huge mountain perspectives on Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, and Pokhara valley. This Eco-hold up trekking is going as close to Poon Hill, which is around 3 kilometers away down from Mohare Danda. You can find right now woodland of Rhododendron and be blossoming in late February, all through April. The region Nangi, in which Mahabir Pun conceived and all through troublesome take a gander at town school, his dad retired from the Gurkha military just as the focuses of the Gurkha’s military than were offered chances to investigate abroad. After his exact information got usefully roughly media communications with global IT organizing, thus, Mahabir Pun outdoors modernizing instruction ordinarily around the geologically remote area. That is the reason today Mohare Danda Trek isn’t generally in the rear of from an electronic report (web). This is the reason Mohare trekking perceived Eco arrange hold up trekking which advantages go to provincial locals for their practical advancement and strengthening.
Arrival in Kathmandu TIA (1350m) and transfer to hotel (15/20 min drive).
Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing (9 am to 4/5 pm).
Kathmandu to Pokhara (850m) drive by tourist bus-7 hrs.
Pokhara to Beni (900m) drive and walk to Bans Kharka (1500m).
Bans Kharka to Nangi (2300m), 5 hrs.
Nangi to MohareDanda (3300m), 5 hrs.
MohareDanda to Tadapani (2630m), 6 hrs.
Tadapani to JhinoDanda (1900m), 4 hrs.
JhinoDanda to Tolka (2100m), 4 hrs.
Tolka to Australian Camp (2000m), 4 hrs.
Australian Camp to Phedi& drive to Pokhara (850m), 4 hrs.
Pokhara to Kathmandu drive by tourist bus (1350m), 7 hrs.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B basis.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meal during the trek.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek and sightseeing.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Food and accommodation for guide and porters.
- All necessary documents (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and local taxes.
- Medical kit.
- Trip completion certificate.
- Trekking map as itinerary.
- Visa for Nepal entry.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses: Battery charge during trek,bar bills, laundry and mineral water.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in exception of itinerary.
- Tips for guide and porters.