Mount K2 Expedition- 52 days
Mount K2 (8611m) is the second most noteworthy top on the planet and most noteworthy top in Pakistan. Mount k2 is otherwise called CHOGORI which is Balti language implies the lord of mountains. Mt. K2 has differently been portrayed as “magnificent”, “Executioner” and “Savage” Mountain.Because of hugeness of its size and ineffective numerous endeavors made on it by different campaign parties. K2 is rough mountain up to 6000-m, past this it turns into an expanse of day off. K2, 8611m is arranged on the Pakistan China outskirt in the compelling Karakorum. The customary defeat to its base camp goes from Skardu Baltistan which is connected with Islamabad by Karakoram Highway just as via air.
From Skardu the course goes by means of Shigar-Dassu-Askole upto Concordia over the Baltoro Glacier. To the summit, we utilize most secure course and i.e ABURZZI course. Despite the fact that these courses have gotten normal, we are especially acquainted with the lofty snow slants and troublesome stone parts.
Our K2 undertaking will start from Islamabad and further trip to Skardu via Plane since that spare our time for climbing Mt. K2. The Vertical stature gain from Base camp to summit is over 3500m. on which we will mean to put four further camps to help your climb and acclimatization. The course drives right from base camp to Camp2, Chimny House and climb Black Pyramid to Camp 3 and Camp 4 (7950m2/6083ft) beneath The Shoulder (8000m) of Mt. K2. Also, Straight endeavor through Aburzzi rotue by means of Bottleneck (8210m) to the SUMMIT (8611m/28251ft) and down to Camp4/Camp3 (safe zone).
Day 1: Arrival in Islamabad & Transfer to the Hotel
Day2: Rest day in Islamabad (585m)
Day3: Fly from Islamabad to Skardu (2,228m)
Day4: Rest Day in Skardu : Expedition briefing and preparation
Day5: Drive from Skardu to Askole (2,600m) : Camping
Day6: Trek from Askole to Jhola (3,185m) : Camping
Day7 : Trek from Jhola to Paiyu (3,383m) : Camping
Day8: Rest day in Paiyu : Camping
Day 9 : Trek from Paiyu to Urdukas (4,130m) : Camping
Day10: Trek from Urdukas to Goro II (4,250m) : Camping
Day11: Trek from Goro II to Broad Peak Basecamp (4,572m) : Camping
Day12: Trek from Broad Peak Basecamp to K 2 Basecamp (5,150m) : Camping
Day13-43: Day 13 – Day 43 : Climbing Period [Basecamp – Summit (8,611m) – Basecamp]
Day44: Cleaning Up Basecamp : Preparation for descending back
Day45: Trek from Basecamp to Goro II : Camping
Day46: Trek from Goro II to Khuburtze : Camping
Day47: Trek from Khuburtze to Mundung : Camping
Day48 : Trek from Mundung to Askole : Camping
Day49 : Drive from Askole to Skardu
Day50 : Fly from Skardu to Islamabad & transfer to the Hotel
Day51 : Leisure day in Islamabad
Day52 : Transfer to the International Airport for final departure
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-India-Pakistan-India-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- Dining and kitchen tent in K2BC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel and Evacuation protection of customers.
- Personal costs: shower, battery charge, bar bills, laundry.
- Mineral water.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu and Other goal in special case of agenda.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.