Pisang Peak Climbing- 18 days
Excursion Grade Strenuous
Max Altitude 6,091m
Activity Peak Climbing
Gathering Size 02-12 People
Witness a delightful exhibit of green lavish slopes and valleys while wandering into the sublime trekking area of Annapurna for a summit move to the heavenly Himalayan Peak known as “Pisang Peak”. Visit picturesque towns and feel the inviting welcome from the neighborhood networks while getting a charge out of genuine Nepalese cooking styles en route to your ideal goal of Pisang Peak. To make some life-changing recollections, we leave Kathmandu valley by taking a drive to the energetic western town of Pokhara. Going through a few slopes and waterways, our drive goes nearby the heavy Trishuli River where a few indigenous ethnic clan can be seen living on little pocket networks of moment houses and huge farmlands. Following a long 6-7-hour drive, we reach Pokhara and afterward make a last push towards Besisahar where we are to stay medium-term. After coming to Besisahar, you will be sent to your own housing zones where you rest, have your nourishment and afterward rest. Later on, we currently cross past Bahundanda and Chyamje town to arrive at another beautiful town called Dharapani. From Dharapani, trekkers are to again take care of their bands for a stroll to Chame town which is likewise the keep going town on our approach to Pisang town. After Pisang town, our excursion arrives at its peak as we approach the base camp of Pisang Peak the next day. Next, we are to move up and summit the highest point of Pisang Peak through High Camp on the twelfth day of our trek. Once, we vanquish the summit of Pisang Peak, we are given a mind-boggling 360-degree all-encompassing perspective on the Annapurna ranges and a few other Himalayan pinnacles which can genuinely enamor one’s heart and eyes. Here after we will begin slipping down back to Pisang Peak Base Camp and afterward right towards Dankque and Chyamje town. Further we head to Besisahar and end our trek with a drive back to Kathmandu. Voyagers with legitimate wellbeing condition and a better than expected physical wellness abilities to stroll in the Himalayan landscapes for 5-6 hours can sign up for this trek. Spring and Autumn seasons are viewed as the best season for this pinnacle climbing.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft)
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft) and trip readiness
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Dharapani (1,960m/6,430ft): 11-12 hours
Day 04: Dharapani to Chame (2,710m/8,891ft): 5 – 6 hours
Day 05: Chame to Upper Pisang (3,700m/12,136ft): 5-6hours
Day 06: Acclimatization and investigation day
Day 07: Upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp (4,380m/14,370ft): 4-5 hours
Day 08: Pisang Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5,400m/17,712ft): 3-4 hours
Day 09: Summit Pisang Peak and back to base camp (6,091m/19,980ft): 8-9 hours
Day 10: Contingency or saved day.
Day 11: Pisang Peak Base Camp to Manang Valley (3,450m/11,316ft): 5-6 hours
Day 12: Manang to Yak Kharka (4,110m/13,484ft): 3 – 4 hours
Day 13: Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi: (4420m/14501ft): 3-4 hours
Day 14: Thorang Phedi to Thorong La (5416m/17764ft), proceed with trek to Muktinath (3,800/12,467ft): 9-10 hours
Day 15: Muktinath to Jomsom (2,715m/8,910ft): 5-6 hours
Day 16: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara: 25 minutes
Day 17: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6/7 hours
Day 18: Final takeoff Day.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle for residential flight.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle for universal flight.
- Travel by bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- Hotel convenience in B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Tented convenience during the ascension.
- Three times supper during the trek.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- A proficient English talking, master trekking/climbing guide.
- Food and convenience for control.
- All vital archives (Climbing Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- Medical pack.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel and Evacuation protection of customers.
- Personal costs: shower,battery charge,bar bills,laundry.
- Mineral water.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu and Other goal in special case of agenda.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.