Royal Trek – 10 days
|Group Size||Min 02 pax|
|Arrival on||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure from||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
The Royal Trek is probably the briefest trek that follows a bush like way along the lower regions of Annapurna, north of the Pokhara valley. The Royal Trek is so-named on the grounds that Prince Charles and his 90 man company had investigated this course in the mid-eighties. This trek gives chances to important social encounters with a differing blend of individuals and societies that possess this area. The excursion of Royal trek starts in the lovely lakeside city of Pokhara and goes through wonderful Gurung ethnic towns. During the trek, we can appreciate dazzling perspectives on the persuasively assembled slope rice patios, the superb Annapurna extend, Machapuchhre [Fishtail] and the Langtang Mountain sees. The outing at last finishes at the picturesque Begnas Lake which is around 30 km west of Pokhara City. The Royal trekking trip is fundamentally suggested for apprentices who are limited by time to trek longer. This Royal trek shows a genuine image of uniqueness and permitting us the opportunity to catch conventional ways of life of the clans whose old strict practices and customs have stayed unaltered for a large number of years. Contrasted with other trekking regions in the Annapurna locale, Royal trekking course is less packed, so you can get all the more near nature, culture and way of life.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu(1350m)
Kathmandu Valley full day Sightseeing
Kathmandu to Pokhara (850m) Duration: 7 hrs by Ac tourist bus-210km
Pokhara to Kalikasthan [1,370m/4,496ft]: 1 hr drive, 4-5 hrs trek
Kalikasthan to Syaklung [1,730m/5,675ft]:5-6 hrs
Syaklung to Chisapani [1550m/5,084ft]: 5-6 hrs
Chisapani to Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6-7 hrs drive
Farewell Dinner at Evening
Final Departure Day
- All airport/hotel transfers.
- 3-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara with BB basis on twin sharing basis.
- Farewell dinner with local cultural program.
- All accommodation during the trek on a twin sharing basis.
- A full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley including tour guide and transportation.
- A well experienced English-speaking trek guide.
- Necessary porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging.
- Three times meal during the trek.
- All necessary paper works and permits (ACAP, TIMS ).
- Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu tourist coach.
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes.
- Trip completion certificate.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Nepal Visa fee(bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs ).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu).
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance for you.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Single supplement fee USD 150.
- Tips for your guide and porters.