Shishapangma Expedition- 45 days
Among the 14, 8,000m tops on the planet Mt. Shishapangma is the least 8000m coming in at (8013m/26335ft). The pinnacle become renowned when Joseph Hsu Ching (China) summited effectively on 2 May, 1964.Mt. Shishapangma is considered by numerous individuals to be one of the most straightforward 8000m mountains to ascend, it is an extraordinary essential to Mount Everest. Shishapangma makes an extraordinary base for 8000m undertakings; we energetically prescribe this as your first 8000m rising. This pinnacle is the most noteworthy top in the Langtang Himal. The Tibetan name is Xixapangma and the Nepalese allude to the top as Gosaitan signifying “The Holy Place” actually interpreted it means “The Mountain disregarding the verdant fields”.
The ordinary course on Shishapangma is non-specialized with huge skiable snowfields, fabulous edge to the summit and minimal target threat. we offers customers a sheltered and intriguing ascending involvement in Sherpa guides who have prepared to western gauges, were conceived in the mountains of Nepal and have had different victories on Everest and other 8000m pinnacles. we works the Mt. Shishapangma Expedition in spring and harvest time. We offer fixed flight bunches for spring and harvest time every year. Our administrations additionally incorporate both full board and base camp strategic administrations for Shishapangma.
You will reach Shishapangma Chinese base camp in Tibet (China) following a multiday overland outing from Kathmandu; en route we will have an acclimatization stop in the town of Nylam. Following 2 evenings acclimatization at the Chinese base camp and 1 medium-term stop at the Shishapangma center camp you will reach Shishapangma propelled base camp (5500m), here you will go through around 23 days in your climbing period. Our climbing Sherpa guide and high height workers require various stumbles to camp one, two and three to open the course. This involves fixing rope, and furnishing the camps with nourishment and hardware before endeavoring the summit. From Shishapangma propelled base camp 5600m/18,375ft. To camp one at 6400m/21,000ft it takes around 5 hours. Camp one to camp two at 7100m/23,300ft takes around 4hours. Camp two to camp three at 7500m/24,600ft takes around 4 hours. Camp 4 to the principle summit 8,013m 26,289ft and withdraw to camp two takes around15 hours. The following day you will be plummeting to base camp. At that point we will clean the base camp and drive back overland to Kathmandu.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel (135M/4429ft)
Day 02:Rest and preparation day for assignment & briefing before departure from Kathmandu.
Day 03:Fly from Kathmandu to Gongkar Airport (3650m/11975ft)Lhasa.Overnight at Hotel
Day 04:Sightseeing around Lhasa with Tibetian English guide, Overnight at Hotel
Day 05:Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse (3,950m/12957ft, 05-06hrs)overnight in hotel.
Day 06:Drive from Gyantse to Shigatse (Xigatse) in an altitude of(3,950m/12957ft, 4hrs) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07:Drive from Shigatse to Tingri (4,350m/14269ft, 05hrs) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08:Rest day at Tingri for acclimatization.The climbing Sirdar will take you up to a (5000m/16404ft) hill for acclimatization after breakfast.
Day 09:Drive from Tingri to Chinese Base Camp, Camping accommodation.
Day 10:Rest Day at Chinese Base Camp for acclimatization
Day 11:Trek from Chinese base camp to middle Camp (5220m/17125ft.)Camping accommodation.
Day 12:Trek from Middle camp to Shisapangma Advance base camp (5400m)Camping accommodation.
Day 13-39:Climbing period to summit Shishapangma(8013m/26289), Camp 1,Camp 2, Camp 3, Summit.
Day 40:Preparation to returning (Clean Base Camp) and trek to Middle camp (5200m17125ft.) and then drive to Tingri (4,348m/14,268 ft).
Day 41:Drive from Tingri to Shigatse (Xigatse) Overnight at hotel.
Day 42:Early in the morning drive from Sigatse to Lhasa, overnight at hotel
Day 43:Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Day44:Free day in Kathmandu and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 45:Transfer to airport for final departure.
- Airports picks up and drop.
- Air cargo clearance.
- Expedition permits fees.
- Guide for Kathmandu sightseeing if you want.
- All related Airport / hotel / airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis (3 star Category).
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu airfare for tourist members and your staffs.
- Full board service of Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- All necessary expedition material transport (Lukla-EBC-Lukla) by yaks or porters and all their expenses.
- Airport taxes for domestic flight.
- EBC & ABC Nepali Cooks with equipment, wages, insurances.
- Dining and kitchen tent in EBC with high altitude cook.
- 1 to 1 member to climbing Sherpa ratio with equipment, wages, insurance.
- All mountain tents provided-Single Tent at BC and 2 people to a three-men tent above BC.
- Gas heaters in the dining tent & solar panel power available at BC.
- Dining Tables and chairs.
- Climbing Permits and all necessary documents.
- Garbage deposit.
- Ice fall route maintenance fees.
- Radio talkie-talkie set for climbers and Sherpas, including permit charges.
- EPI Gas with burner and cooking pot set.
- High altitude food with personal pack.
- 5 cylinders of oxygen (brand new Poisk) per climber with mask and regulator set.
- 3 cylinders of oxygen (Refilled) per climbing Sherpa with mask and regulator set.
- Liaison Officer charges including airfare and insurance.
- Shower tent at BC.
- Toilet tent at BC & CII.
- Gamow Bag at CII.
- Satellite telephone (per minute rates apply).
- Travel insurance (Should include helicopter evacuation as well).
- Trip cancellation charge.
- International air tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing equipment.
- Expenses of personal natures/uses.
- Tips (you should allow maximum as you can in tips for Everest summiteers).