Tamang Heritage Trek-11 days
Outing Grade Moderate
Max Altitude 2607m
Activity Trekking, Hiking and Sightseeing
Gathering Size 02-12 People
Appearance On Kathmandu, Nepal
Takeoff From Kathmandu, Nepal
Accommodation Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek
Meals All suppers during trek and breakfast in Kathmandu
Tamang Heritage Trek, socially compensating involvement with a genuinely new trekking trail of Langtang area offers you a look into the regular daily existence of the Tamang people group. When a noticeable and deliberately significant district among Nepal and Tibet, Langtang area have in store the lavishness of indigenous Tamang people group for you, showed as nearby artworks, culture, convention, and customs, and design of mountain houses. Moreover, the perspective on glorious pinnacles, for example, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu, lavish slopes, terraced farmlands, common underground aquifers and cool cascades, religious communities with a rich legacy, assorted territories and vegetation just as interesting path makes Tamang Heritage Trek an awesome involvement with the area near Kathmandu valley. Tamang Heritage Trek starts with the investigation of the old legacy of Kathmandu valley recorded in the UNESCO World Heritage Site List including the Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath, and Boudhanath Stupas. Traveling north through to Syabru Besi, our experience starts with the trek to the Gatlang town. The greatest Tamang town in the locale, Gatlang is known for special social shows, excellent wooden houses with supplication banners and wooden carvings, and terraced fields. Subsequent to investigating the wonderful town and the well-known Yak Cheese Factory and Gyanjin Gompa of Gatlang, we will trek passing different towns of Nagthali, Thuman, Timure, and Bridim before making a beeline for Syabru Besi and Kathmandu to end this enhancing and bold trekking experience. The common boiling water springs at Tatopani, the chronicled post at Rasuwagadhi close Timure, Shamanic exhibitions at Thuman, are different attractions during this trek. Notwithstanding that, the solid impact of Tibetan Buddhism thought about the way of life in a large portion of the towns, antiquated legacies in religious communities here, perspective on sublime mountains neglecting nearly the whole path, the good and bad times of the path itself, nearby moves and exhibitions, snow-capped landscapes and rich vegetation of rhododendron and dale make Tamang Heritage Trek a significant encounter. An intriguing, enhancing Tamang Heritage Trek can be shockingly better experienced with Himalaya Experience Travel Tours and Trek.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Syabru Bensi (1462m) 7/8 hrs.
Day 04: Syabru Bensi – Gatlang (2238m) 5 hrs.
Day 05: Gatlang – Tatopani (2607m) 5/6 hrs.
Day 06: Tatopani – Thuman(2338m) 5h30.
Day 07: Thuman – Timure (1762m) 5 hrs.
Day 08: Timure – Bridim (2239m) 6 hrs.
Day 09: Bridim – Syabru Bensi (1462m) 4h30.
Day 10: Syabru Bensi – Kathmandu, drive 7/8 hrs.
Day 11: Final takeoff day to your goal.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B basis.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meal during the trek.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary.
- A professional guide for trek and sightseeing.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 porter).
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Food and accommodation for guide and porters.
- All necessary documents(Permits and TIMS).
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara or Travel by Bus to kathamandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All government and local taxes.
- Medical kit.
- Trip completion certificate.
- Trekking map as itinerary.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses: shower and battery charge during trek and bar bills, cold drinks, laundry.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in exception of an itinerary.
- Entrance fees in Monastery, museum and Temple.
- Tips for guide and porters.