Tengboche View Point Trek- 15 days
Tengboche View Point Trek (T.V.P.) which is the most beautiful local Sherpas villages and living Sherpas life in the Himalaya. And we have opportunities to learn Mountain life with Sherpas and their Homeland.
Also we have opportunities to see Local Buddhism Monastery and Sherpas stupa, maniwill and the highest powerful Monastery which is running by same family, we can read all Sherpas cultural and about the Sherpas life styles etc.
01: day arrive Kathmandu transfer to hotel.
02:day City sightseeing and back to hotel.
03: day flight Kathmandu to lukla (2840m.) same day Trek to Phakding (2610m.) 3-30 hour walk.
04:day Trek to Namche bazzar (4/3445m.) 6 hour walk through the pine forest .
05:day Rest day at Namache bazzar and sightseeing local Sherpas Homeland.
06:day Trek to Thame which is near by Second hight monastery in the Khumbu valley (3970m.) 5 hour walk .
07:day Trek to Khumjung (3780m.) Which oldest Buddhism monastery
And Mountain real Yeti lifes opportunities to read and see.
08:day Trek to Phorte (3830m.) 6 hour walk .
09: day Trek to Tengboche (3860m.)
010: day climb up to Tengboche View point (4145m.) High and you can see Thamserku ,khantanga ,Touche peak , Mt.Everest , Lhotse Nuptse peak 38,
Sharte, and Mt.Cho oyu Amadablam, this view point is most of the Panaramick photographers and easyest climbing Hills, and sightseeing Tengboche monastery overnight stay at Tengboche.
011: day Trek to Monju (2835m.) 6 hour walk .
012: day Trek to Lukla (2840m.) 5 hour walk .
013:day flight Lukla to Kathmandu.
014: day fully rest day at Kathmandu.
015: day Final Departure from Nepal to your home town.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle for local flight.
- One night inn convenience in Kathmandu in B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Three times feast in the trek.
- Hot soup in the high places.
- Farewell supper in Kathmandu.
- All the transportation according to the schedule.
- Two way flight: Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu.
- An experienced guide for trek and touring.
- Porter administration (2 trekkers: 1 doorman).
- Insurance for guide and doormen.
- Food and settlement for guide and doormen.
- All-important archives (Permits and TIMS).
- All government and neighborhood charges.
- T-Shirt from our organization.
- Airport charges.
- Medical pack.
- Trekking map as agenda.
- Trip consummation endorsement.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Hot shower, battery charge during trek, bar charges, clothing.
- Mineral water and cold beverages.
- Emergency Rescue departure.
- Extra night convenience in Kathmandu in exemption of schedule.
- Tips for guide and watchmen.