Thorong La Pass Trek-19 Days
|Group Size||02-12 People|
|Arrival on||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Departure from||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
9Thorong La Pass Trek takes you to the locale of furthest points and furnishes you with enough excites and experience during the whole excursion in the downpour shadow regions of Annapurna area. From moving over the largest go on the planet to trekking past the most profound waterway gorge on the planet, trekkers can encounter numerous decent varieties and differences during Thorong La Pass Trek. Richness of scene and its bone-dry nature, eye to eye perspective on grand Himalayas, impact of Hinduism at lower elevation and Buddhism at higher heights, different vegetation, widely varied vegetation and the side excursion to one of the world’s tranquil and most noteworthy lake; Thorong La Pass trek tests your understanding and rewards you with the bests of challenge, assorted variety, and excellence. Thorong La Pass Trek, a mind-blowing experience, starts from Beshisahar, the region home office of Lamjung locale in western Nepal. The experience proceeds with the organization of strong Marsyangdi River and goes through Gurung settlements and proceeds with to the district ruled and possessed by local people following Tibetan Buddhism. Greenery and richness of slopes, terraced fields, a few suspension scaffolds, cascades and well known settlements of Bahundanda, Syange, Jagat and Sattale are primary features of your trek before you go into Manang from Tal town. Ahead we trek past Mani dividers and chortens, petition banners and supplication wheels, settlements of Koto, Chame, Hongde, and others, and bone-dry scene to arrive at the spiritualist Manang town. Agree with a particular position excursion to the perfect Tilicho Lake and head on towards the impressive Thorongla Pass (5,416m). After a provoking tough move to the summit of the pass appreciate the wonderful landscape, all-encompassing perspective on the Himalayas and tremendous scene. Trek down to the heavenly Muktinath Temple, considered hallowed by Hindu and Buddhists the same, and afterward to Jomsom before returning back to Pokhara and afterward to Kathmandu to wrap up the Thorong La Pass Trek. Opened to remote trekkers in 1977, Thorong La Pass Trek (a piece of Annapurna Circuit) has been drawing the consideration of travelers from around the globe. A difficult and strenuous trek, this experience expects trekkers to have high physical wellness and capacity to persevere through testing stroll on high and bumpy landscape. You have to build up a capacity to stroll for around 7-8 hours all things considered for a few days in remote territories with fundamental offices. This brave stroll in the lower regions of Annapurna has the periods of fall and spring as the best timespan to trek. Go along with us to have a definitive trekking involvement with Nepal.
Arrival in the airport in Ktm(1350m) and transfer to hotel
Kathmandu Sight-Seeing day
Kathmandu to Beshisahar(840m) drive about 6 hrs
Bhulbule to Jagat(1300m)-walk about 5h30
Jagat to Dharapani(1860m)-walk about
Dharapani to Chame(2670m)-walk about 6h
Chame to Pisang(3300m)-walk about 5h
Pisang to Manang(3540m)-walk about 4h
Rest day in Manang, explore old village
Manang to Sirikharka( 3900m)
Sirikharka to Tilicho Base Camp (4950m)
Hike to Tilicholake(3h) early morning and back to SiriKharka
SiriKharka to Yak kharka(4050m)
Yak kharka to ThorongPhedi(4450m)
ThorongPhedi to Muktinath(3800m) via Thorong La
Muktinath to Jomsom(2710m)
Jomsom to Pokhara flight (20m) 850m
Pokhara to Kathmandu (1350m) 7 h drive by A/C tourist bus
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B basis.
- Tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Three times meal during the trek.
- All the transportation as per the itinerary
- A professional guide for trek and sightseeing
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Insurance for guide and porters
- Food and accommodation for guide and porters
- All necessary documents(Permits and TIMS)
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara or Travel by Bus to kathamandu.
- Airport taxes.
- All government and local taxes.
- Medical kit.
- Trip completion certificate.
- Trekking map as itinerary.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and rescue insurance of clients.
- Personal expenses: shower and battery charge during trek and bar bills, cold drinks, laundry.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in exception of an itinerary.
- Entrance fees in Monastery, museum and Temple.
- Tips for guide and porters.