Upper Mustang Trek- 18 days
|Activity||Sightseeing, Trekking, Hiking|
|Gathering Size||02-12 People|
|Appearance On||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Accommodation||Stone Built Houses (tea houses) during trek|
|Meals||All meals during trek & breakfast in kathmandu|
Upper Mustang Trek investigates the once free realm and the ‘Last Forbidden City’ acclaimed for its betrayed scene and exceptionally melded slopes and mountains adjacent to the one of a kind culture that intently looks like Tibetan culture. Allowed in 1992 for section to outsiders, Upper Mustang area has broad desolate valleys, old surrenders that shroud riddles of days gone by and worn out gullies looked out for by the snow-clad Himalayas, for example, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Tukuche Peaks. Pay visit to the old cloisters and Gompas worked at the edges of desolate slopes, watch the social wonder of Tiji Festival and investigate the walled city of Lo-Manthang which is home to 5 celebrated Lo-Manthang Palace, old religious communities, and white-washed houses. Join the Upper Mustang Trek to navigate around one of a kind refined towns, delightful apple plantations, farmlands and interesting memorial service ceremonies that will make a sentiment of being to a different universe. Upper Mustang Trek starts with the short investigation of Kathmandu valley and scopes to the trailhead in Jomsom after several flights to Pokhara, the Lake City of Nepal, and to Jomsom, the blustery town in Mustang area, for the start of the trek. This investigation keeps, beginning from the western bank of Kaligandaki River, the heavenly waterway that has Shaligram stone which is the emblematic portrayal of Lord Vishnu for the Hindus, and head on to Kagbeni which denotes the section into the magical valley of Mustang. Crossing through the towns of Chele, Bhena, and Syangboche, we move further into the core of the valley. Investigating the good and bad times of the dry path and being looked out for by the mountains, we head on to the well-known walled city of Lo-Manthang in the wake of visiting the Ghar Gompa, the most seasoned cloister right now, the greatest library of this locale at Tsarang. Protected by high dividers and neglecting the immense dry scene and mountains, stands the old Lo-Manthang Palace at the focal point of this locale. Home to the last ruler of Mustang, Jigme Dorje Palbar Bista, Lo-Manthang Palace looks out three red-walled cloisters at the core of the town, the caverns at the slope slants in the edge of the valley, and the gorges, rock racks flanked by the blanketed mountains. From the levels of Lo-Manthang circumscribing Tibet, we head on back to the Kaligandaki valley through the settlements of Yara, Tangge, Chhusang, and Ekle Bhatti before at last moving to Jomsom. Discontinuously, we will investigate the customary way of life of local people, appreciate the salt-margarine tea, witness the old Teji Festival impacted by Tibetan Buddhism and go on a journey around the beautiful Pokhara valley. We at that point head to Kathmandu for closure the experience. Get the uncommon benefit of being on this old city and time travel to the world legacies of this downpour shadow zone in Upper Mustang Trek. In spite of the fact that trekking here should be possible around the year of March to June and September to November are the favored seasons for trekking here. Join this confined trekking locale with Himalaya Experience Travel Tours & Trek for quality help and experience the enchantment of Tibetan Buddhism, one of a kind scene and assorted verdure of the district.
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu (1350m)
Preparation day for Trek.
Kathmandu to Pokhara(850m)
Pokhara to Jomsom(2720m) flight(20m) and Kagbeni.
Kagbeni to Chele(3100m) 5hrs.
Chele to Syangboche(3800m) 6hrs.
Syangboche to Ghami (3510m) 4-5hrs.
Ghami to Tsarang(3560m) 5hrs.
Tsarang to Lo – Manthang(3840m) 5hrs.
Lo-Manthang to Yara(3671m) 6h30.
Yara to Tangge(3240m) 6hrs.
Tangge to Chhusang(2980m) 6hrs.
Chhusang to Ekle Bhatti(2740m).
Ekle Bhatti to Jomsom(2720m) 3hrs.
Jomsom to Pokhara flight(20m) 850m.
Pokhara to Kathmandu(1350m) 7hrs. drive by A/C visitor transport.
Departure Day to your goal.
- Airport pickup and drop in a private vehicle.
- Hotel convenience in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B premise.
- Tea house convenience during the trek.
- Hot soup in the high places.
- Three times supper in the trek.
- All the transportation according to the agenda.
- A proficient guide for trek and touring.
- Porter service(2 trekkers: 1 watchman).
- Insurance for guide and watchmen.
- Food and convenience for guide and watchmen.
- All vital documents(Permits and TIMS including uncommon licenses).
- Two way flight: Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Airport charges.
- All government and nearby duties.
- Medical unit.
- Trekking map as schedule.
- Visa for Nepal.
- International trip to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and supper in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Travel and salvage protection of customers.
- Personal costs: Hot shower,battery charge during trek, bar bills, clothing and mineral water.
- Extra night settlement in Kathmandu and Pokhara in exemption of schedule.
- Entrance charges in Monastery, historical center and Temples.
- Tips for guide, driver and doormen.
- Sun cap or scarf
- Light balaclava or warm wool headgear
- Sunglasses and snow goggles with UV security
- Sun cream
For Lower Body:
- Under Garments
- Hiking shorts
- Lightweight cotton long jeans
- Light and undertaking weight warm bottoms
- Fleece or fleece pants (occasional)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell pants
- Thin, lightweight internal socks
- Thick, warm fleece climbing socks
- Hiking boots with save bands
- Camp shoes or shoes
- Gaiters for climbing in winter to the base camp if snow there
For Upper Body:
- Light and campaign weight warm tops
- Fleece coat
- Fleece Wind-Stopper coat (discretionary)
- Waterproof (ideally breathable texture) shell coat
- Down vest or coat
- Lightweight gloves
- Heavyweight gloves or gloves with a waterproof shell external (regular)
- Sleeping pack evaluated to zero DC * (4 seasons down camping beds)
- Headlamp (for example Petzl Zoom) with save bulbs and batteries
- Trekking Bags/Duffel pack
- Basic First Aid Kit for you
- Large plastic packs – for keeping things dry inside your unit/duffel sack
- Day pack (around 2500 to 3000 cubic inches/10-15 liters/KG limit)
- Trekking Poles (discretionary)
- Water bottle (2) or appearance pack
- Toiletries (Small wash towel, Toilet papers, and so forth)
- 1 medium-sized snappy drying towel
- Multipurpose cleansers (ideally biodegradable)
- Nail scissors
- Face and body cream
- Feminine cleanliness items
- Small mirror
- Wet wipes (infant wipes)
- Tissue/can roll
- Anti-bacterial hands wash
Additional Luxuries as discretionary:
- Reading book
- Trail Map/Guidebook
- Journal, pencil and Pen
- Pen and little note pads
- Travel game for example chess, backgammon, and cards
- Base Layer
- Trekking Shirts
- Trekking Trousers and Shorts
- Hard Shell Jacket and Rain Gear
- Sun Protection Hat